Schedules are used to set when a rule is active.
- In Dashboard -> Settings -> Schedules, click the + Create button. This displays the Schedule window.
- Enter a Title for the schedule, and optionally a Description text.
- Select a Time Zone for the Schedule.
- In Recurrence Pattern, choose whether the Schedule will run on a Daily, Weekly or Monthly basis. Depending on the choice, additional recurrence settings are displayed. Make the appropriate choices.
- In Active Time, select either All day event or Active from … Disable at. In the latter case, enter the start and end of the daily period when the schedule will be active.
- In Range of Recurrence, enter the date when the Schedule will start running. Select one of the following:
- No end date
- End after X occurrences. The schedule will stop after running X times.
- End by: The schedule will stop on the specified date.
- Click Save.
Use a Schedule
- Open the Rule that will be scheduled.
- Activate the Schedule this rule switch. A list of available Schedules is displayed below the switch.
- Select the desired Schedule in the Schedules dropdown list, or click the + Create Schedule button.
- Use latest value when Schedule activates? : If selected, the last value received before the active Schedule interval begins is used by the rule. If not selected, the rule waits for the first value to be received after the active Schedule interval begins.
- Click Save, or continue to configure the Rule.