MQTT Protocol Implementation
- CleanSession: Every session is treated as a clean session.
- Will: Will messages are not supported.
- KeepAlive: It is recommended to fine-tune the value of keep alive interval to suit the network.
- QoS 2 is not supported.
The following is an example of publishing data flow.
Example of Publishing Data Flow.
Sending commands to the device over MQTT
- It is recommended that MQTT clients implement a truncated exponential back-off mechanism.
- MQTT gateways support only fully qualified domain names. No guarantee is made regarding the static nature of the IP address.
- MQTT clients must implement the TLS-SNI option.